- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics showing in cart
15 years 6 months ago #9796
by seb
characteristics showing in cart was created by seb
I've got characteristics .. that I need to be shown in the cart and final cart ...
Sometimes it's working fine .. sometimes it doesn't add up to the name .. and I can't understand why ... this is not caused by the form not including products ids and stuff .. because it's all included now ... else it wouldn't be updating some times
Another thing ...
what I would like is even if a customer order the product with default values ... characteristics to be show in the cart..
to have a look : letraiteurdes4saisons.com/plateau-traite.../show/cid-10969.html
Sometimes it's working fine .. sometimes it doesn't add up to the name .. and I can't understand why ... this is not caused by the form not including products ids and stuff .. because it's all included now ... else it wouldn't be updating some times
Another thing ...
what I would like is even if a customer order the product with default values ... characteristics to be show in the cart..
to have a look : letraiteurdes4saisons.com/plateau-traite.../show/cid-10969.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
I couldn't get the characteristics to not display on the cart with that product. Does it happen only with some browser or with any browser ? I tried on Chrome and it worked 100% of times I tried so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9918
by seb
Replied by seb on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9920
by seb
Replied by seb on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
The problem is completly random ... last try .. the first 3 products added are added as the main name and after it adds the correct name ... that's a mystery ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
I finally was able to get one. Did you set the name of the variant by any chance ? Because if you set a name in the variant, the characteristics values are not added to the product name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9922
by seb
Replied by seb on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
Yes I did set a name for each variant .. the main name ... so I should just regenerate all my variants and not changing anything ... is that it ? I didn't think of that specially because sometimes it was working and sometimes not .. I'll have a try ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9923
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
You can regenerate the variants yes. But otherwise, you can just each the variants with the problem and remove the name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9924
by seb
Replied by seb on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
it's gonna regenerate each name ... that's great .. I'm having a try right now ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9925
by seb
Replied by seb on topic Re: characteristics showing in cart
Thanks a million ... this is working fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds