- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristic selection mode
15 years 6 months ago #10525
by nath
Characteristic selection mode was created by nath
Hello,
In the menu Configuration, tab Display, field Characteristic selection mode, I tried to select "Table" but it shows like if I select "Dropdown".
How the characteristics should be viewed with selection "Table" ?
In the menu Configuration, tab Display, field Characteristic selection mode, I tried to select "Table" but it shows like if I select "Dropdown".
How the characteristics should be viewed with selection "Table" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10528
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristic selection mode
Hi,
It only works for products with 2 characteristics. Otherwise, it falls back to dropdown display.
It only works for products with 2 characteristics. Otherwise, it falls back to dropdown display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10543
by nath
Replied by nath on topic Re: Characteristic selection mode
I added 2 characteristics to a product. When I want to look at it on the web, I see the first characteristics with its variants but for the second one, I only see the name of the characteristic with no variants and the description of the product disappeared.
I added each characteristic alone with different product and I was able to see the characteristics and all variants.
I added each characteristic alone with different product and I was able to see the characteristics and all variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10544
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristic selection mode
When you add characteristics in several times, hikashop does not regenerate automatically the variants (you might have data that you don't want to loose). You need to click on the manage variants button, delete all the existing variants, then, delete the two characteristics, save the product and add them back. That will regenerate the variants automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds