Skip to main content

Filtering products based on characteristic

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65925 by sndp81
hi

Its my first time with joomla and hence hikashop.Its really great..and easy. But now i wanna do more flashy stuff on my website. when i go into a products page and theres a range of 1000 Shirts (for example) I want to filter down to the type of shirts i am looking for using characteristics and perhaps prize

For example I want those 1000 shirts filtered down to all shirts that are: White(colour) AND Medium (size) AND are in the prize range $20-$25 AND Long sleeved (type of shirt)

how can this be done.. is there a module for this

Thanks in Advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65990 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll be able to do it by using filters .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum