Skip to main content

change price when user chose a caracteristic

More
9 years 11 months ago #253102 by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3

Hello i have a question about a new web site
I make an example just to explain also if the produc is not true.
Well they sell shoes but they need that a produc has 2 caracteristic color and size that user can chose, but the color makes change the price.
It is possible to do that??

Thanks
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253118 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, it's possible. You just need to set different prices for the different variants of the products, like it's done here:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253208 by francota
ok thanks
I will try

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253239 by francota
Well Nicolas I am doing some test following your suggestion
Can i show some size in base of the color?
For example I select the color green and it shows just some size, I select an other color and it shoes other size.

THank
FRank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253257 by nicolas
Hi,

No. But you can change the "characteristics selection method" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "list" or "table" to not be able to see impossible variants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253764 by francota
Well Nicolas I am using the list, but there is a problem when I add a product to the cart, I need to refresh the page to see it in the cart ..

What is the problem???

Thanks
FRank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #253801 by Philip
Hello,

can you try to switch on the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option to "Yes", see if that works ?
You can reach this option, in Components => HikaShop => Configuration, and in Main tab, go to Advanced settings to find this option.



Hope this will solve this point.

Regards
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253825 by francota
Hello
I changed the setting but the problem is not solved :oops:
This is the page:
redskull.it/index.php/aghi-principale/ag...oduct/18-round-liner

Maybe is better to watch directly on the page

Thanks
FRank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #253867 by francota
I noticed right now that If I active Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons I have that problem on all product.
While if i set that on NO I have that problem just on product with list of options.
I hope to solve this problem :oops:

thanks
Frank
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by francota.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253833 by nicolas
Hi,

The issue is that you removed the DIV with the id hikashop_cart_module in the view file of the module.
So the AJAX system cannot refresh the cart module as it bases itself on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253896 by francota
oooo really!!!:unsure:
How can I restore That??

Thanks
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253902 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't know how that change was done. It could be that it has been done in modules/mod_hikashop_cart/tmpl/default.php
or in templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/mod_hikashop/default.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #253928 by francota
Ooo im very worried i dont want to do everything again..
Can i overwrite those files?
If i instal hikashop in other hosting for now and copy the code of the files?

Frank
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by francota.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253942 by francota
Hello Nicolas
The cart works again, I had a file in templates/MY_TEMPLATE/html/mod_hikashop_cart/default.php I actually dont know why there was an override of tha cart module.
For now I deleted just the file default.php, can I delete completely the folder mod_hikashop_cart that there in in my template?

Thank you soooo much
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #254000 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, you can delete the whole folder. I would recommend to notify your template provider about that. If it's not you, it's probably them who added the override and other persons using their template will have the same issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #254034 by francota
OK I did

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum