Skip to main content

Why are order numbers L2J3?

More
15 years 5 months ago #13528 by Chill Creations
Hi Nicolas

I am probably just doing something wrong, but why are order numbers L2J3 and not just 23?

BTW, are you going to jandbeyond.org?

Regards
David

iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13530 by nicolas
Hi,

It's the default format of order numbers. It is so that customers are less likely to know how many orders you have made. The format is changeable in our commercial versions on the main tab of the configuration.

We're not going to jandbeyond this year as we had already plans on that date. We'll have to go next year :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13571 by Chill Creations
Ok, I get it now!

Too bad, I would have liked to meet you!

iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum