- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Pro UK (not US)
15 years 1 month ago #24180
by simba
Paypal Pro UK (not US) was created by simba
Does HikaShop support PayPal Pro UK? It's different from the US version. It's sometimes referred to as Paypal Payflow edition.
If it doesn't currently support it then are there plans to add that payment gateway?
If so I will gladly buy HikaShop as we are desperate for a good Joomla-integrated shopping cart.
(Currently using BigCommerce which we like, but it doesn't integrate with Joomla. We have used Virtuemart in the past but it wasn't great.)
If it doesn't currently support it then are there plans to add that payment gateway?
If so I will gladly buy HikaShop as we are desperate for a good Joomla-integrated shopping cart.
(Currently using BigCommerce which we like, but it doesn't integrate with Joomla. We have used Virtuemart in the past but it wasn't great.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24181
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
Hi,
The PayPal Pro plugin should work with any PayPal Pro account, regardless of the country, as long as you specify your currency in the payment plugin's options.
The PayPal Pro plugin should work with any PayPal Pro account, regardless of the country, as long as you specify your currency in the payment plugin's options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24187
by simba
Replied by simba on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24191
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
We actually didn't try with a UK account since we only have a US account.
Regarding the cardinal fields, it seems to be only required if you want to accept maestro cards:
www.paypal-business.co.uk/process-online...ith-paypal/index.htm
The rest is roughly the same options as in the HikaShop paypal pro plugin.
For the signature field which is in HikaShop I actually don't know if you have one ? Or if you should leave it blank ? Or if you should remove the line of code from the plugin.
Anyway, you should try to test the plugin in test mode with your account...
Regarding the cardinal fields, it seems to be only required if you want to accept maestro cards:
www.paypal-business.co.uk/process-online...ith-paypal/index.htm
The rest is roughly the same options as in the HikaShop paypal pro plugin.
For the signature field which is in HikaShop I actually don't know if you have one ? Or if you should leave it blank ? Or if you should remove the line of code from the plugin.
Anyway, you should try to test the plugin in test mode with your account...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24196
by simba
Replied by simba on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
I'll give it a try later tonight but I don't think it will work because I had this trouble when finding a UK compatible cart before.
I've uploaded a screenshot of the payment modules available in BC. You can see that they have separate payment modules for Paypal Website Payments Pro and Paypal Website Payments Pro(Payflow Edition) so they must be quite different from each other.
I'm willing to pay for a Payflow version to be written. Perhaps you could email me to say how much you would charge for this. I'm sure there are other people out there who require the Payflow Edition too.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I've uploaded a screenshot of the payment modules available in BC. You can see that they have separate payment modules for Paypal Website Payments Pro and Paypal Website Payments Pro(Payflow Edition) so they must be quite different from each other.
I'm willing to pay for a Payflow version to be written. Perhaps you could email me to say how much you would charge for this. I'm sure there are other people out there who require the Payflow Edition too.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 606
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 1 month ago #24198
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
Hi, I am using the PayPal Pro Plugin and I have a UK account, this work ok for me as I have taken quite a few payments with it now. It did surprise me as it only requests the card number end date and CSV but as I say I have had not problems
rgds
rgds
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24202
by simba
Replied by simba on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
Thanks mohairbears (nice name!). I'll give it a try later tonight then and see what happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 606
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 1 month ago #24204
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: Paypal Pro UK (not US)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100413
by lukehold
Replied by lukehold on topic Paypal Pro UK (not US)
Hi, I have exactly the same problem with there being no Payflow option. PayPal Pro plugin does work for me but I don't see myself every getting PCI DSS compliant. I realise this topic is old but did you ever manage to solve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds