- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
drop down menu to select product size/color?
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51340
by zoeatdemetra
drop down menu to select product size/color? was created by zoeatdemetra
Hi
For example,if I am selling shoes, I want the customer is able to select the size and color from a drop-down box when they click into a product. That way , for the same style of shoe, I don't need to create a numberous of same products ...
Is that feature available? Please advise.Thank you!
Zoe
For example,if I am selling shoes, I want the customer is able to select the size and color from a drop-down box when they click into a product. That way , for the same style of shoe, I don't need to create a numberous of same products ...
Is that feature available? Please advise.Thank you!
Zoe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51341
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: drop down menu to select product size/color?
Hello Zoe,
Did you try to use variants ?
Did you try to use variants ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51445
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: drop down menu to select product size/color?
Hi,
Yes, you can do that in several ways based on your needs:
Characteristics: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
Options: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Custom item fields: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
Yes, you can do that in several ways based on your needs:
Characteristics: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
Options: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Custom item fields: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds