- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Check out apperance
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60015
by JPchennet01
Check out apperance was created by JPchennet01
Hi All,
Just two (probably VERY simple) questions - I am almost finished a site and I have a couple of little niggles that I could use some help with:
1, How can you remove the border around each module like the shipping address or billing address? - have looked in the display-views and front end CSS but with little success.
2, My shipping address module is floating to the right (in the check out process). I found this forum post www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...alignment.html#50922
it sounds very similar to my problem but I cant find the code that resolved the issue in my CSS - is there an over ride somewhere?
Site is beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/
Would love some fresh eyes to help me over this hump
Thanks JP
Just two (probably VERY simple) questions - I am almost finished a site and I have a couple of little niggles that I could use some help with:
1, How can you remove the border around each module like the shipping address or billing address? - have looked in the display-views and front end CSS but with little success.
2, My shipping address module is floating to the right (in the check out process). I found this forum post www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...alignment.html#50922
it sounds very similar to my problem but I cant find the code that resolved the issue in my CSS - is there an over ride somewhere?
Site is beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/
Would love some fresh eyes to help me over this hump
Thanks JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60037
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Check out apperance
Hi,
Borders are on the fieldset.
You can use this css rule:
About the addresses, you have to remove the "float" values:
Regards,
Borders are on the fieldset.
You can use this css rule:
Code:
#hikashop_checkout_login fieldset { border:0px; }
About the addresses, you have to remove the "float" values:
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_address_left_part{float:none;}
.hikashop_checkout_address_right_part{float:none;}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, JPchennet01
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #60149
by JPchennet01
Replied by JPchennet01 on topic Re: Check out apperance
Merci Jerome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds