- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
How to handle PointofSale inventory with Hikashop?
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #79672
by scottshort
How to handle PointofSale inventory with Hikashop? was created by scottshort
Hi, Is there any way with current Hikashop to handle inventory changes when I make a physical sale in my shop? I will need to pull ecommerce sales and physical sales from the same inventory [in my shop], so I would like to know how others in similar situation are able to adjust their inventories to avoid future inventory problems with esales. Since we are a very small operation, we should be able to handle a manual adjustment, but long term, there should be a plugin or module or bridge to other product to address this. Below is a link from Karol who was looking for developer help for this exact issue... but as of now hasn't found anyone to do this job:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/9-commercial-j...nventory-addons.html
Is anyone at Hikashop working on this? I understand that NolaPro [nolapro.com] has a joomla bridge for their product, but no bridge for Hikashop. Have you reached out to NolaPro?
Thanks
Scott
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/9-commercial-j...nventory-addons.html
Is anyone at Hikashop working on this? I understand that NolaPro [nolapro.com] has a joomla bridge for their product, but no bridge for Hikashop. Have you reached out to NolaPro?
Thanks
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to handle PointofSale inventory with Hikashop?
Hi,
This feature is in our TODO list but I can't tell you when it would be implemented.
Maybe Nicolas could give you more information about it (sending him an email would be easier).
Best regards,
This feature is in our TODO list but I can't tell you when it would be implemented.
Maybe Nicolas could give you more information about it (sending him an email would be easier).
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scottshort
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds