Skip to main content

default address

More
13 years 9 months ago #80985 by mahatmaheil
default address was created by mahatmaheil
How do I get rid of the Rhone France from the default address?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81112 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic default address
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields and change the default values for the country and the state fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreads

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86579 by ricalex
Replied by ricalex on topic default address
I have tried to do this countless times and everytime, it just freezes and does not let me even click on anything to move forward or backwards. Is there a workaround in the Database maybe?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86586 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic default address
Hi,

Can you send us screenshots of your country and state fields configuration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86756 by ricalex
Replied by ricalex on topic default address
I got it to work by logging into the admin with Safari versus Chrome and it worked. Anytime, I try it with chrome, the page freezes....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum