- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
list of different prices for software licenses
13 years 8 months ago #84637
by gigi
list of different prices for software licenses was created by gigi
I need to the options for network licenses for purchasing software.
EXAMPLE
I have a product that costs $100 - software for computer and I need the customer to be able to choose - 5 site licence, 10 site licence etc - so these would be higher in price the same product, what would be the best way to achieve this please.
Thanks
EXAMPLE
I have a product that costs $100 - software for computer and I need the customer to be able to choose - 5 site licence, 10 site licence etc - so these would be higher in price the same product, what would be the best way to achieve this please.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84683
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic list of different prices for software licenses
You customer should just have choice between 1 - 5 - 10 ?
If yes, you will have to customize the product quantity input, you can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...tation.html#override >> For the quantity input:
You can find another topic talking about that.
If yes, you will have to customize the product quantity input, you can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...tation.html#override >> For the quantity input:
You can find another topic talking about that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84768
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic list of different prices for software licenses
that seems a bit of a job and it is not for all products so not sure and also I am not capable of making system joomla plugin.
Must be an easier solution. Any other suggestions? thanks
Must be an easier solution. Any other suggestions? thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84771
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic list of different prices for software licenses
I have attached screenshots to show what is needed as I thought by reading characteristics this may be done here, one is an example of the old product list and some items we need to present and the hikashop documentation on characteristics says if you have different colours, sizes OR PRICES for something? I don't see where I could do this though in characteristics. Maybe this will not be the soltuion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84773
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic list of different prices for software licenses
Is there someone I can pay to set this up for me! I am pretty over it! Any advice would be good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84827
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic list of different prices for software licenses
I don't really understood your needs, you can set up characteristics 
Create a characteristic with values, in your case: 1cd 5cd 10cd ...
Then add this characteristic to your product, manage the variants and set the price for each variants.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
Create a characteristic with values, in your case: 1cd 5cd 10cd ...
Then add this characteristic to your product, manage the variants and set the price for each variants.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85894
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic list of different prices for software licenses
I have successfully setup CD Packs and Network Licences as characteristics and as all prices are the same for each product I have added those characteristics to each product so not sure if that works.
The problem is when I go to add two of the products to the cart I get this message. Screenshots attached. I have set the basked to UNLIMITED items.
Please help.
The problem is when I go to add two of the products to the cart I get this message. Screenshots attached. I have set the basked to UNLIMITED items.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85941
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic list of different prices for software licenses
Have you set limits ?
The limit button is in the toolbar on the products listing in backend.
The limit button is in the toolbar on the products listing in backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86626
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic list of different prices for software licenses
TRIED TO ATTACH SCREENSHOTS BUT NOT WORKING - I see the LIMITS button and I guess this can be set up to limit each individual product if required , so when I click on LIMITED BUTTON - that takes me to a screen where I can setup limits - is that correct?
Is that going to make any difference when I have already set each product to UNLIMITED for the cart and UNLIMITED products can be purchased.
Thanks, I need to finish this, taking so long to iron out problems.
Is that going to make any difference when I have already set each product to UNLIMITED for the cart and UNLIMITED products can be purchased.
Thanks, I need to finish this, taking so long to iron out problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86638
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic list of different prices for software licenses
I seem to have sorted this by setting up characteristics for each product as they were the same price I thought I could use them for another product but this may have been a problem. It is working well now so far. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds