Problem with link from mini cart to checkout
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
The link between my mini cart and the checkout page does not appear to be working, I get the message this page cannot be displayed.
www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/da/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The url seems to be correct. But I have a timeout, the pages take so much time to load.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have been playing around with this but i don't seem to be able to get the page to load quicker, have you any suggestions as to how I can improve this?
thanks
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I honestly has no idea on why you would get that on the checkout page.
Did you change something in the checkout options ?
Could you do a screenshot of the checkout options of the configuration ?
Also, it would be great if you could get the error message in the logs of your hosting (you might need to ask your hosting provider for it).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Sorry for my slow response, I have been a little busy. Here is the print screen you asked for.
regards,
matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Sorry for my slow response, I have been a little busy. Here is the print screen you asked for.
regards,
matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We would really need you to get the error message in the logs of your hosting in order to understand why it's not displaying that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
my webhost does not provide php error logs, but they have instructed me to take the error messages from my web pages.
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /customers/7/0/1/kitesyd.dk/httpd.www/plugins/content/jsshareit/jsshareit.php on line 258 Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /customers/7/0/1/kitesyd.dk/httpd.www/plugins/content/jsshareit/jsshareit.php on line 262 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /customers/7/0/1/kitesyd.dk/httpd.www/plugins/content/jsshareit/jsshareit.php on line 334
This is the only one I could find as the page in question will not load. I hope thiat this helps?
cheers
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
These errors are not HikaShop related, try to see with the provider of this plugin how to correct these errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have altered the settings in the back end and changed the module to a mini cart, I am now able to load the page, does this information help you with sorting the problem?
cheers
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm still not able to load the checkout page by clicking on the link in the mini cart.
Are you using a sef component ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
The only edit I have made to the mini cart, was a small entry in the css file to change the font colour on the price, I do not know what a sef component is.
If have ran a validation check and that throws up several errors, here is the link
validator.w3.org/check?uri=kitesyd.dk&ch...ctype=Inline&group=0
Sorry I am not a developer so I am a bit of a novice when it comes down to it. :blush:
cheers
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't understand what was changed since you were apparently already using the mini cart but if it's working now then it's all good.
Unfortunately, none of the error messages your provided are related to the error page that you had. So that doesn't help us. We would really need the error message from the PHP error log of your server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.