- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Can I put Qty at Listing Product ?
13 years 8 months ago #87445
by try2luck
Can I put Qty at Listing Product ? was created by try2luck
Hello ...
I have create listing product with Type Of Layout Table and I wish to put Quantity at between price and Add To Chart Button.
Is it possible to do that? so the customer can input the QTY they wish to purchase directly.
Thanks
I have create listing product with Type Of Layout Table and I wish to put Quantity at between price and Add To Chart Button.
Is it possible to do that? so the customer can input the QTY they wish to purchase directly.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #87477
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can I put Qty at Listing Product ?
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
Hope this will help you.You can edit the file listing_img_title of the view product via the menu Display->Views and add the code:
$this->params->set('show_quantity_field', 1);
at the beginning after the first <?php tag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: try2luck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds