Skip to main content

Backend admin problems

More
13 years 7 months ago #88383 by impagination
I've just installed HikaShop 2.0.0 on a client site running Joomla 1.5. After going to the HikaShop dashboard, my Joomla admin menu is no longer clickable. I have to edit out the address to get back to Joomla admin. I've tried IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox, no difference.

Also, I can't change the zone from 1375 Rhône, when I click it and select Australia and then press the green OK button at top right I just get a blank page with "13 Australia" at top left.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88473 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Backend admin problems
Hi,

It sounds like you have javascript errors on your backend and because of that HikaShop cannot work properly.
You should check the javascript error console of your browser for possible error messages and the file/line number from where the error is coming.
It's likely to be an error related to jquery:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
The following user(s) said Thank You: impagination

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89550 by impagination
Replied by impagination on topic Backend admin problems
Thanks Nicolas. It was the Core Design Scriptegrator plugin

All good now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum