- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
user groups
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88459
by tarun
user groups was created by tarun
when i register the user and change the registration from free to serial key registered user . user group changed register to multiple groups. can i change it from multiple groups to only a single and specific group?
it is urgent please help me out
it is urgent please help me out
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by tarun.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88610
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic user groups
Hi,
I do not understand your question and I am not sure that it's an HikaShop question.
Could you please explain with more details your problem ?
Thanks,
I do not understand your question and I am not sure that it's an HikaShop question.
Could you please explain with more details your problem ?
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds