- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
My taxes do not appear on my website. Why ?
- drchamp8756
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #88480
by drchamp8756
My taxes do not appear on my website. Why ? was created by drchamp8756
Depending upon my tax setup configuration, taxes either appear for every one or not at all in the final order calculation page and also in the product page as well when I have a tax zone selected which I had created(even when setting the Show taxed to No Tax.
Taxes need to only appear for United State Pennsylvania residents, no one else. I am having difficulties and I started going through the FAQ section - "My taxes do not appear on my website. Why ?" The first two items in the FAQ are OK - my states and country are published. Step three has me confused already. Am I to understand that I am to set up a new Zone and to include both the United States Country and the State of Pennslyvainia as they are or do I make them a tax zone and then add them into a new zone? And then create a Pennsylvania rate for 6% and link to the tax zone?
Just a little confused - but trying to make it work as I know it will.
Thanks
Taxes need to only appear for United State Pennsylvania residents, no one else. I am having difficulties and I started going through the FAQ section - "My taxes do not appear on my website. Why ?" The first two items in the FAQ are OK - my states and country are published. Step three has me confused already. Am I to understand that I am to set up a new Zone and to include both the United States Country and the State of Pennslyvainia as they are or do I make them a tax zone and then add them into a new zone? And then create a Pennsylvania rate for 6% and link to the tax zone?
Just a little confused - but trying to make it work as I know it will.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #88568
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic My taxes do not appear on my website. Why ?
Hi,
If you want your tax to be applied for the two zones, YES you'll have to create a new zone through "Hikashop->System->Zone" and add your two zones to this new one.
Then you'll have to edit your ta and add this new zone through the zone option, so your tax will be applied just for the customer in this zone.
Hope this will make it a little clearer.
If you want your tax to be applied for the two zones, YES you'll have to create a new zone through "Hikashop->System->Zone" and add your two zones to this new one.
Then you'll have to edit your ta and add this new zone through the zone option, so your tax will be applied just for the customer in this zone.
Hope this will make it a little clearer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds