Skip to main content

free products aren't deleted

More
13 years 7 months ago #88588 by insegnalo
Hi,

There is an annoying problem

All orders with free products aren't deleted from the customer's Cart

Although the order is confirmed!

is a known problem?

Thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88753 by nicolas
Hi,

I remember such issue with a previous version of the HikaShop free order validation plugin. But I just tested it with the latest version of HikaShop and it's working fine, the cart is removed at the end of the checkout.
So I think that you don't have the latest version and that you should update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88777 by insegnalo
Hi, Nicolas

I have the latest stable version : 2.0.0

there is an update?

Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88843 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic free products aren't deleted
Hi,

We published HikaShop 2.1.0 yesterday.
The package is for the moment, downloadable thanks to "your subscription" page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89089 by insegnalo
Hi Jerome,

I upgraded to 2.1 and hikashop hikamarket 1.1

The problem continues to exist.

If the cart there is a free product and a paid, the order is successfully deleted.

But if there are only free products are not deleted from cart even after confirmation.


how can I fix it?

Regards
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89326 by nicolas
Hi,

We cannot reproduce the problem on our end. Of course, I tried with only free products in the cart.

I even tried with HikaMarket but it's working fine for us.

We will need an access to your backend and FTP to debug that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89332 by insegnalo
thanks

I sent the site password and FTP account via email

Regards
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89575 by nicolas
Thanks, I got the access. I will look at the issue tomorrow. I'm off to bed :)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89698 by nicolas
I found the issue and fixed it in the plugin. The fix will be included in next version of HikaShop.

It was actually only happening with the "send confirmation" option turned on and that option wasn't on on our end...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89702 by insegnalo
Thank you very much

Best regards
fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum