- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Product template
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90342
by crown777
Product template was created by crown777
1, Can I download the video files?
2, I need some kind of tabular presentation of the product:
- Description
- Specification
- Images
- Video
- Location (Product Location with Google Map)
- Contact
- Send to a friend
Can I do it with HikaShop?
3, how can I increase the number of product features in the Specifications
4. how to display the comments and a new comment post in the same tabb
2, I need some kind of tabular presentation of the product:
- Description
- Specification
- Images
- Video
- Location (Product Location with Google Map)
- Contact
- Send to a friend
Can I do it with HikaShop?
3, how can I increase the number of product features in the Specifications
4. how to display the comments and a new comment post in the same tabb
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by crown777.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90553
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product template
Hi,
1) HikaShop can manage video files.
2) This kind of presentation can be done with HikaShop, with the tabular view and some HTML edition, or with the plugin tabber.
3) Can you give us more details ? I think that what you need can be done via a plugin.
4) Just have to edit a little the view "product / show" and "product / show_tabular" (or the one used).
1) HikaShop can manage video files.
2) This kind of presentation can be done with HikaShop, with the tabular view and some HTML edition, or with the plugin tabber.
3) Can you give us more details ? I think that what you need can be done via a plugin.
4) Just have to edit a little the view "product / show" and "product / show_tabular" (or the one used).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90758
by crown777
Replied by crown777 on topic Product template
Structure of full product view:
Tabbs:
- Description (html field)
- Specification (checkboxes fields)
- Images (images gallery)
- Video (video player)
- Location (google map with marker. search place by address)
- Contact Information (text fields)
- Comments
- Send to friend (e-mail)
Tabbs:
- Description (html field)
- Specification (checkboxes fields)
- Images (images gallery)
- Video (video player)
- Location (google map with marker. search place by address)
- Contact Information (text fields)
- Comments
- Send to friend (e-mail)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90877
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product template
This is achievable with HikaShop and some views modifications.
It require some PHP knowledge.
We can't really help you, because it's a support forum and we are not really here for the customizations. We help in case of bugs encountered or parameters problems.
Regards,
It require some PHP knowledge.
We can't really help you, because it's a support forum and we are not really here for the customizations. We help in case of bugs encountered or parameters problems.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90924
by crown777
Replied by crown777 on topic Product template
If you do custom work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90950
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product template
I suggest to post in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds