- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
State does not appears for each country
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90764
by davideventurini
State does not appears for each country was created by davideventurini
Hello, I'm trying to figure out of this matter by reading old posts but without success.
I disabled all zone except Italy.
When I trying to compile the registration form I have in the dropdown list the country italy but nothing in the dropdown state
I check the default value of address_country and it's Italy.
The default value of address_state is empty, there is not any value to choose, only the mark *
I've tryed to add some more countrys and I can see all the country in the dropdown list, but without corresponding states.
I've checked if there is some javascript error and nothing appears.
Before disabling all the country, the system worked good.
www.actionstyleclothing.com/it user action pass style2012
Thank you
I disabled all zone except Italy.
When I trying to compile the registration form I have in the dropdown list the country italy but nothing in the dropdown state
I check the default value of address_country and it's Italy.
The default value of address_state is empty, there is not any value to choose, only the mark *
I've tryed to add some more countrys and I can see all the country in the dropdown list, but without corresponding states.
I've checked if there is some javascript error and nothing appears.
Before disabling all the country, the system worked good.
www.actionstyleclothing.com/it user action pass style2012
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90778
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic State does not appears for each country
When you say you disabled all but Italy .. did you also disable the states as well - you can check by using the filtering the results.
See if you may have disabled the Italian states as well. Easy to do (I did the same thing)
See if you may have disabled the Italian states as well. Easy to do (I did the same thing)
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
The following user(s) said Thank You: davideventurini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #90808
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic State does not appears for each country
Thank you so much...I disabled too much 
Right now everything is ok, thank you.
Right now everything is ok, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90821
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic State does not appears for each country
Excellent...
As mentioned, I did the same thing several months ago.
Hikashop is a great product and the mods/devs provide great support.... there are also questions us newbies can also answer, so giving back to others is a great way help the product grow.
As mentioned, I did the same thing several months ago.
Hikashop is a great product and the mods/devs provide great support.... there are also questions us newbies can also answer, so giving back to others is a great way help the product grow.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, davideventurini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds