- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Changing 'Choose Options' on the product listing
13 years 7 months ago #90840
by nolanf76
Changing 'Choose Options' on the product listing was created by nolanf76
Hello,
I have a product listing page which shows all my available products, for each products the customer needs to select the date they require. To do this they have to click on the 'choose options' button. I want to change this wording to something more appropriate - I thought it may be in the languages page where I have changed wording before but I cannot seem to find the relevant part to change.
Is it possible to change this?
Many Thanks
Fiona
I have a product listing page which shows all my available products, for each products the customer needs to select the date they require. To do this they have to click on the 'choose options' button. I want to change this wording to something more appropriate - I thought it may be in the languages page where I have changed wording before but I cannot seem to find the relevant part to change.
Is it possible to change this?
Many Thanks
Fiona
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #90852
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changing 'Choose Options' on the product listing
Hi,
Like you said, you'll just have to edit your language file and to edit the line :
.
Like you said, you'll just have to edit your language file and to edit the line :
Code:
CHOOSE_OPTIONS="Choose options"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90853
by nolanf76
Replied by nolanf76 on topic Changing 'Choose Options' on the product listing
Hi,
Should I add this line in? I cannot find the line to amend, which is why I have emailed for help.
Thanks
Fiona
Should I add this line in? I cannot find the line to amend, which is why I have emailed for help.
Thanks
Fiona
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #90854
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changing 'Choose Options' on the product listing
If you don't have this line, you should just add it like this :
Code:
CHOOSE_OPTIONS="YOUR TRANSLATION"
The following user(s) said Thank You: nolanf76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds