Skip to main content

Customer Shipping Address

More
13 years 7 months ago #91450 by jackpotwinner
I just upgraded to the newest version of hikashop. On the customer confirmation email, the billing address is showing as test, test. Previous to this it showed the first and last name as the billing address. I assume this is due to the fact that I am using the simplified registration. Since I will be only selling downloads for the near future, can I delete the address field in the email confirmation completely? Thanks!

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison

Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91620 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Shipping Address
You can edit the address_template files via the menu Display->Views and remove all the tags if you don't want to display any address data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum