- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Use a shop with inquiry
13 years 6 months ago #94860
by q3ans
Use a shop with inquiry was created by q3ans
Hello.
I would like to know if it is possible to realize my plans with this shop component.
I have a shop where some items can not be sold directly. This is because the buyer of these products need an offer from the seller.
Is it possible to add products to the shopping cart and submit this as an inquirie? In this case, the customer should not have to log in and need not to specify payment details.
If you can not mix the methods I would offer all products as inquiries.
Is this possible with this component and do I need more extensions beside the standard?
Best regards,
Mark
I would like to know if it is possible to realize my plans with this shop component.
I have a shop where some items can not be sold directly. This is because the buyer of these products need an offer from the seller.
Is it possible to add products to the shopping cart and submit this as an inquirie? In this case, the customer should not have to log in and need not to specify payment details.
If you can not mix the methods I would offer all products as inquiries.
Is this possible with this component and do I need more extensions beside the standard?
Best regards,
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94972
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Use a shop with inquiry
Hi,
I think that you will find you answer here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/60337...of-a-shop.html#60511
I think that you will find you answer here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/60337...of-a-shop.html#60511
The following user(s) said Thank You: q3ans
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95100
by q3ans
Replied by q3ans on topic Use a shop with inquiry
Hi,
does the essential version fits my needs?
Thank you in advance.
does the essential version fits my needs?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Use a shop with inquiry
Yes that's possible with the Essential edition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: q3ans
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds