- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
add to cart problem
- simone.ceschi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #95478
by simone.ceschi
add to cart problem was created by simone.ceschi
if I wanted to put the shopping cart button, even if the goods are not available, you can? is there any plug-ins? I have the business version of hikashop, but it gives me an opportunity to do so, I only have the chance to put the "whishlist"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95568
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic add to cart problem
Hi,
What do you really need ?
Allow customers to order products out of stock ?
If it is, we don't manage it actually but it's on our TODO list.
What do you really need ?
Allow customers to order products out of stock ?
If it is, we don't manage it actually but it's on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds