- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
State drop down not showing on Registration page.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #95672
by tolson
State drop down not showing on Registration page. was created by tolson
When new customer adds a product to the cart it takes them to the registration/login page and in the registration form the state drop down menu is missing. There is only a star indicating a required field.
I am running the site on a Unix server. I found an article about an issue with SEF settings and Windows servers, but obviously that wouldn't necessarily apply here.
I need to get this site up ASAP. Please help.
I am running the site on a Unix server. I found an article about an issue with SEF settings and Windows servers, but obviously that wouldn't necessarily apply here.
I need to get this site up ASAP. Please help.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by tolson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95741
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic State drop down not showing on Registration page.
Hi,
You have to publish the "france" zone in System > Zones, then in Display > Custom Fields edit the address_country field to set the default state as USA, then edit the address_state field to select a USA state, and unpublish the "france" zone.
You have to publish the "france" zone in System > Zones, then in Display > Custom Fields edit the address_country field to set the default state as USA, then edit the address_state field to select a USA state, and unpublish the "france" zone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tolson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds