- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout without registration - test failed
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #95719
by dekleinehelden
Checkout without registration - test failed was created by dekleinehelden
Hello, I have Hikashop Essentials and bought it because I want customers to be able to buy without registering. (I don't like the numerous accounts and passwords I have to remember when internet shopping myself). I managed to configure that in the right places, I think.
I am building a website on a XAMPP server so not yet online. I tried to test the buying process. It works fine when I enter my personal info a first time. However, if I want to test a new order using the same email address as the first time, I cannot get past the registration form. I try to click on the payment methods but nothing happens. So apparently, the email is registered somewhere and blocks a new order. Of course I want customers to be able to place a second, third, fourth,... order - without registering!
How can I solve this?
Thank you!
I am building a website on a XAMPP server so not yet online. I tried to test the buying process. It works fine when I enter my personal info a first time. However, if I want to test a new order using the same email address as the first time, I cannot get past the registration form. I try to click on the payment methods but nothing happens. So apparently, the email is registered somewhere and blocks a new order. Of course I want customers to be able to place a second, third, fourth,... order - without registering!
How can I solve this?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95757
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Hi,
In the checkout options (Config > Checkout > Login & Registration), have you set "no registration" and "no login" ?
In the checkout options (Config > Checkout > Login & Registration), have you set "no registration" and "no login" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #95850
by dekleinehelden
Replied by dekleinehelden on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
I did! First order without registering worked fine. The second one with the same email is the problem. I click on 'bank transfer' and nothing happens, whereas the first time I got the invoicing information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95852
by river
Replied by river on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Hikashop latest version
Joomla 2.5.9
I'm experiencing the same problem.
I've set my settings in the back-end "Login & Registration" to:
Login= No
Registration= No registration
So when I make my first test purchase with an e-mail adresse I get passed the registration form and can finnish my purchase.
But when I try for the second time using the same e-mail address I DON'T get passed the registration form, so I have to use a different e-mail address to finnish my purchase.
Any solution here?
Tnx=)
Joomla 2.5.9
I'm experiencing the same problem.
I've set my settings in the back-end "Login & Registration" to:
Login= No
Registration= No registration
So when I make my first test purchase with an e-mail adresse I get passed the registration form and can finnish my purchase.
But when I try for the second time using the same e-mail address I DON'T get passed the registration form, so I have to use a different e-mail address to finnish my purchase.
Any solution here?
Tnx=)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95941
by river
Replied by river on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Any update here ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96027
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Hi,
Please download again the latest version on our website and install it again on your website. That should solve the issue.
Please download again the latest version on our website and install it again on your website. That should solve the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #96277
by dekleinehelden
Replied by dekleinehelden on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Maybe I overlooked something, but how do I update a commercial version from your website without paying again?
I downloaded essentials only a week ago, by the way.
Thanks!
I downloaded essentials only a week ago, by the way.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96278
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Go in the menu Your account->Your subscriptions and download the latest version package from there.
That registration issue was found and patched a few days ago so it's normal that you have the issue if you downloaded it a week ago.
That registration issue was found and patched a few days ago so it's normal that you have the issue if you downloaded it a week ago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #96406
by dekleinehelden
Replied by dekleinehelden on topic Checkout without registration - test failed
Dear,
The issue is not really solved. I now get an error message 'email address already used'. So still not able to checkout, although I now get an explanation. What I want is an order with the same email address again and again, without registration, 'email address already used' therefore should not be considered to be an error. That is why I bought the 'Essential' package.
Thank you!
The issue is not really solved. I now get an error message 'email address already used'. So still not able to checkout, although I now get an explanation. What I want is an order with the same email address again and again, without registration, 'email address already used' therefore should not be considered to be an error. That is why I bought the 'Essential' package.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds