- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
status email
13 years 6 months ago #96554
by bruntt
status email was created by bruntt
I need to change dome text in the status emails that is sent to customers when the status changes.
Where do I go to make that change?
Where do I go to make that change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96622
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic status email
Hi,
You can edit the translations in Configuration > Language, and edit you language file.
To edit the mail, System > Emails (for business) or via ftp, if edited via ftp the changes will be lost after each update.
You can edit the translations in Configuration > Language, and edit you language file.
To edit the mail, System > Emails (for business) or via ftp, if edited via ftp the changes will be lost after each update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds