- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Adding a RRP Price
13 years 5 months ago #97548
by matps
Adding a RRP Price was created by matps
Hi There,
I'm having two issues, one of which you have addressed before but I'm afraid I don't follow what you have suggested to previous users.
I would like to add the RRP (recommended retail price) to show underneath the price with a line through it, but I'm not sure how to do that - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
Also, I would be able to change the size of the price text. I found in the Hikashop CSS I can add font-size to span.hikashop_product_price_full{, but it also changes in the catergory view and in the Cart, which obviously don't look right.
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm having two issues, one of which you have addressed before but I'm afraid I don't follow what you have suggested to previous users.
I would like to add the RRP (recommended retail price) to show underneath the price with a line through it, but I'm not sure how to do that - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
Also, I would be able to change the size of the price text. I found in the Hikashop CSS I can add font-size to span.hikashop_product_price_full{, but it also changes in the catergory view and in the Cart, which obviously don't look right.
Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97571
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding a RRP Price
Hi,
To have a line through on the rrp price, you can apply the following css property:
.hikashop_product_msrp_price .hikashop_product_price{text-decoration: line-through;}
To change the price text size only on the product page, you can use:
.hikashop_product_right_part span.hikashop_product_price_full{ font-size: 15px;}
To have a line through on the rrp price, you can apply the following css property:
.hikashop_product_msrp_price .hikashop_product_price{text-decoration: line-through;}
To change the price text size only on the product page, you can use:
.hikashop_product_right_part span.hikashop_product_price_full{ font-size: 15px;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding a RRP Price
Hi,
The RRP can simply be entered in the "Retail price" field of the product edition page.
It will be displayed not with a line through though that could potentially be done with CSS.
Note that this requires the latest version of HikaShop.
If you want to change the size of the price only on the product page, then you can do like that:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price_full{
The RRP can simply be entered in the "Retail price" field of the product edition page.
It will be displayed not with a line through though that could potentially be done with CSS.
Note that this requires the latest version of HikaShop.
If you want to change the size of the price only on the product page, then you can do like that:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price_full{
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97587
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Adding a RRP Price
Hi,
Thanks for the reply both of you. I was using an older version of Hikashop (from November 2012) so I updated to the latest version, and I've had two problems arise.
This is the current format of the site
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barbeque
And this is our testing site (still using the old version)
www.barmanager.co.uk/bob/index.php/gas-barbeque
As you can tell, updating Hikashop seems to have messed up my product display!
I've also entered a retail price, but it doesn't seem to be displaying?
Thanks for the reply both of you. I was using an older version of Hikashop (from November 2012) so I updated to the latest version, and I've had two problems arise.
This is the current format of the site
www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barbeque
And this is our testing site (still using the old version)
www.barmanager.co.uk/bob/index.php/gas-barbeque
As you can tell, updating Hikashop seems to have messed up my product display!
I've also entered a retail price, but it doesn't seem to be displaying?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97708
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Adding a RRP Price
Ok I've edited product/listing_img_title.php to help restore the look.
I'm still however having problems with display the retail price. I've added it in the product page, but as you can see it's still only displaying the one price - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
Any suggestions?
I'm still however having problems with display the retail price. I've added it in the product page, but as you can see it's still only displaying the one price - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/gas-barb...ley-with-grillstream
Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97827
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding a RRP Price
Hi,
Had you edited the view "product / show_default" before the update ?
If it is, you will not have the latest lines displaying the rrp price.
You have to copy the content of the view in an external file, remove the customizations of this view (click on the dustbin in the listing), and then put back your modifications in the view.
Had you edited the view "product / show_default" before the update ?
If it is, you will not have the latest lines displaying the rrp price.
You have to copy the content of the view in an external file, remove the customizations of this view (click on the dustbin in the listing), and then put back your modifications in the view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds