- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Both font and background color white.
13 years 5 months ago #98002
by tiekubd
Both font and background color white. was created by tiekubd
When I go to checkout products, both the font (for shipping address, billing address, product name) and background color are white so I do not see anything. Where do I change the css for these pages?
jardinfashionhouse.com/
jardinfashionhouse.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98146
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Both font and background color white.
Hi,
The css properties can be change in the "Frontend css file" in Config > Display > CSS.
And a tutorial is here to explain how to customize the layout:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
PS: as I can see you solved your problem.
The css properties can be change in the "Frontend css file" in Config > Display > CSS.
And a tutorial is here to explain how to customize the layout:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
PS: as I can see you solved your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98222
by tiekubd
Replied by tiekubd on topic Both font and background color white.
Yes I fixed by changing the “Styles for the front-end” from pictureblue back to None. I thought I could make use of some of the Styles I purchased, but it’s not working too well with my Joomla template?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98243
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Both font and background color white.
You can edit the css properties in the style css file via ftp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds