- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with add billing address
- bipin.thakur
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #98021
by bipin.thakur
Issue with add billing address was created by bipin.thakur
Hi,
I had perches Hikashop component. I have configure it but in checkout page the billing address is not working. The popup is not being open for adding new address.I think there are some mootols.js and model.js problem. I am using joomla 3.0.3 and HikaShop Business 2.1.0 version.
following js error showing
TypeError: d is undefined
TypeError: this.size is undefined
Please help me.
I had perches Hikashop component. I have configure it but in checkout page the billing address is not working. The popup is not being open for adding new address.I think there are some mootols.js and model.js problem. I am using joomla 3.0.3 and HikaShop Business 2.1.0 version.
following js error showing
TypeError: d is undefined
TypeError: this.size is undefined
Please help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98151
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issue with add billing address
Hi,
I think that this js conflict come from another component/plugin. You can try to disable them one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
The next release of HikaShop (which should arrive soon) change the way jQuery is loaded. And remove the js conflicts with other components.
I think that this js conflict come from another component/plugin. You can try to disable them one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
The next release of HikaShop (which should arrive soon) change the way jQuery is loaded. And remove the js conflicts with other components.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds