- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
do not show stock for customers
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99825
by Vero
do not show stock for customers was created by Vero
Hi,
I want not to show the stock for customers, but can't find an option.
Vero
I want not to show the stock for customers, but can't find an option.
Vero
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic do not show stock for customers
You can override the translation to remove it:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99878
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic do not show stock for customers
Thank you. I thought that I can´t find this option. So, there is no option.
Vero
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds