- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
no registration doesnt allow customers order again
- natanjarorije
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #100246
by natanjarorije
no registration doesnt allow customers order again was created by natanjarorije
I use 'no registration' for the login/registration options in Hikashop, so customer can order fast by saving there address and that's it. I thought it works great, but I found one mayor problem: when a customer wants to order again, he can't use the same emailadres as he used with the first order. I first have to delete the customer in the backend of hikashop. So no customer can order again without contacting me about the problem.
Also, no error message is given when the customer wants to save there address in the checkoutprogress... You're just stuck on the checkout and don't get a next button because the address won't save.
Also, no error message is given when the customer wants to save there address in the checkoutprogress... You're just stuck on the checkout and don't get a next button because the address won't save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 5 months ago #100253
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic no registration doesnt allow customers order again
I started having this issue when I installed version 2.1.1, but it was fixed in later versions of that release (I installed a fixed version of 2.1.1). Which version do you have? Re-installing 2.1.1 or the latest upgrade to 2.1.2 may fix this perhaps?
The following user(s) said Thank You: natanjarorije
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- natanjarorije
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #100277
by natanjarorije
Replied by natanjarorije on topic no registration doesnt allow customers order again
Thank you! Updating to the latest version did fix my problem!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds