- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
iDEAL payment can not be chosen when paying later
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #100584
by jouwnaambord.nl
iDEAL payment can not be chosen when paying later was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,
I use the iDEAL payment plug-in and it worked fine till now. When the client want's to pay after approval of the order, the payment options aren't showing the iDEAL option anymore. It only shows up when the paymentmethod is set to iDEAL in the order in the backend. In the screenshot the upper order has the paymentmethod set to iDEAL in te backend, the one without the iDEAL option has the paymentmethod set to banktransfer.
See screenshot:
I use the iDEAL payment plug-in and it worked fine till now. When the client want's to pay after approval of the order, the payment options aren't showing the iDEAL option anymore. It only shows up when the paymentmethod is set to iDEAL in the order in the backend. In the screenshot the upper order has the paymentmethod set to iDEAL in te backend, the one without the iDEAL option has the paymentmethod set to banktransfer.
See screenshot:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic iDEAL payment can not be chosen when paying later
It's probably because the ideal payment plugin is not published or that it is restricted to some user groups or zones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
13 years 5 months ago #100604
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic iDEAL payment can not be chosen when paying later
Hi Nicolas,
Yes you are right, it's caused by the Zone that's set to "Netherlands", because iDEAL payment is only available in the Netherlands and I have foreign customers too. I don't want them to have the option to pay with iDEAL. So, how do I have to solve this?
Michel.
Yes you are right, it's caused by the Zone that's set to "Netherlands", because iDEAL payment is only available in the Netherlands and I have foreign customers too. I don't want them to have the option to pay with iDEAL. So, how do I have to solve this?
Michel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100660
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic iDEAL payment can not be chosen when paying later
The current ideal version 2 payment does not allow payment from foreign countries, but the ideal version 3 implementation will accept that.
This version 3 will be active around the summenrtime and version 3 will replace ideal version 2 from august 2013.
So I suggest removing the zone restriction and make sure your idealpayment implemewntation cn handle ideal version 3.
I already did the same on several webshop i created and used a ideal plugin which is already capable of handling ideal version 3 payments......
Read the specs on the new ideal version 3 here www.ideal.nl/?s=idealupdate&lang=eng-GB
This version 3 will be active around the summenrtime and version 3 will replace ideal version 2 from august 2013.
So I suggest removing the zone restriction and make sure your idealpayment implemewntation cn handle ideal version 3.
I already did the same on several webshop i created and used a ideal plugin which is already capable of handling ideal version 3 payments......
Read the specs on the new ideal version 3 here www.ideal.nl/?s=idealupdate&lang=eng-GB
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101027
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic iDEAL payment can not be chosen when paying later
Normally however, the ideal payment method should appear in the dropdown if the order has been made with an address in the zone to which you restricted it.
If that's not the case, then maybe there is a problem with the way the payment plugin checks on the zone restriction.
However, that is handled by the payment plugin itself, not HikaShop, so we have no control over that.
If that's not the case, then maybe there is a problem with the way the payment plugin checks on the zone restriction.
However, that is handled by the payment plugin itself, not HikaShop, so we have no control over that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds