Skip to main content

State is not displayed when registering a new user

More
13 years 5 months ago #100908 by Ronon
Hi, when a user is registered in my store, the state is not displayed, only the country. Once registered, you can edit the address and add the rule correctly, but in the register process does not appear to select the state.

What could be the problem? I attached a file where I have marked with red arrows where states should appear. The capture is in Spanish.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100933 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
The problem is maybe coming from the fact that you unpublished your "address_state" custom field through "Hikashop->Display->custom field".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101048 by Ronon
Hello, I've been there and address_state field, the provinces are not my country, I send you a screenshot for you to see. How I can put the provinces of my country? I tried creating a new field, select Area and still appear the other provinces ... Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101067 by Jerome
Hi,

If your address state is empty it is because the default country is unpublished.
The "country" custom field have a default value, but if the stored default value is an unpublished country, it would display the first published country.

The state is linked to the default country so by default it will load the states of the default country but... If this default country is unpublished, it would not load the state of the first published country.
It is something that we want to improve in the future.

For the moment, you just have to edit your "country custom field" and re-save it.
By saving it, you would update the default value with the first published country and all will work right after that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101069 by Ronon
Thank you. The country was also published and provinces. Before reading your post, I decided to change the field type from "Zone" to "Drop Down Easy" and manually add the provinces. Now is fine. I enclose two sacks. Thanks for all, greetings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum