- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop SSL problem at Force SSL on checkout!
- pappichullo66
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #101149
by pappichullo66
Hikashop SSL problem at Force SSL on checkout! was created by pappichullo66
Support,
Can you help I have a problem when I enable Force SSL on checkout with Use URL rewriting [YES]. When I try to proceed to checkout it give me Error 404 Not Found.
Force SSL on checkout works fine and redirects to SSL mode if I switch to - Use URL rewriting [NO]
I was told it's a .HTACCESS problem.
Below is the code that is currently on my .HTACCESS:
AddHandler x-mapp-php6 .php3 .php4 .php .phtml
What code do I need to add into my .HTACCESS to make this work?
Pappichullo
Can you help I have a problem when I enable Force SSL on checkout with Use URL rewriting [YES]. When I try to proceed to checkout it give me Error 404 Not Found.
Force SSL on checkout works fine and redirects to SSL mode if I switch to - Use URL rewriting [NO]
I was told it's a .HTACCESS problem.
Below is the code that is currently on my .HTACCESS:
AddHandler x-mapp-php6 .php3 .php4 .php .phtml
What code do I need to add into my .HTACCESS to make this work?
Pappichullo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop SSL problem at Force SSL on checkout!
Hi,
I personally have no idea.
The SSL option only redirects the customer from the http url to the https. We are not specialists of htaccess configuration and we don't even know what you have in your htaccess or the URLs which work and which don't so it's hard to say anything in that situation.
I personally have no idea.
The SSL option only redirects the customer from the http url to the https. We are not specialists of htaccess configuration and we don't even know what you have in your htaccess or the URLs which work and which don't so it's hard to say anything in that situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds