Skip to main content

Pricing Not Displaying Correctly

More
13 years 4 months ago #102322 by Dragon41673
Hello all...

Please see the attached images...In Image #1, you will see the main listing for my site, the one circled in red will be the example. On this page it shows the product at $10.40. When you click on the listing as seen in Image #2, you will see the retail is $10.95, and the 10% off that I offer brings it down to $9.86.

Why is the main listing in Image #1 higher than the correct pricing in Image #2? I take it that the main listing is showing the items discounted but including tax...but tax is only being charged in the state I live in. These screen shots were taken without me logging in to my account as I wanted to simulate what an average customer would see.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102373 by nicolas
Hi,

That's probably because your "main tax zone" is your state so it add the taxes to all the prices. But then, for one page you configured the system to display the prices with taxes and not for the other.
If you set another main tax zone, taxes won't apply to prices until the user enter his address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102400 by Dragon41673
Hey Nicolas...I set another tax Zone exactly like I did for the one that is kind of working (it's not charging the full 5.5%), but it does not change the pricing on the main listings (image 1 in original post)? I tried it enabled & disabled. Even tried setting up one for another country and it still did not work. What should I try next?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102477 by Xavier
Hi,

In the menu/module options, try to change the value for "Show taxed prices".
You can try to change it to in the main config of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102534 by Dragon41673
I found it under Hikashop, then Display, then Content Module!

It was under the module "Associated products listing for category listing menu xxx" where xxx is the number of the listing.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction! Now everything is showing up without tax being added to the price prior to being in the cart. I sincerely appreciate the help!

Mods...you can mark this one closed/solved. Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Dragon41673.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum