- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
Shopping Cart
13 years 4 months ago #102502
by rcfoultz
Shopping Cart was created by rcfoultz
When a user logins in and adds items to the shopping cart
a White bar follows them on the page with an edit button
if you click the edit button the edit address displays
How can I remove this white bar?
attached is a screen shot
a White bar follows them on the page with an edit button
if you click the edit button the edit address displays
How can I remove this white bar?
attached is a screen shot
The following user(s) said Thank You: fafamaster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102526
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shopping Cart
Hi,
It is a problem with the CSS of your template and the ".modal" rules.
You have to edit your CSS in order to fix it by replacing ".modal" by "div.modal".
We are working on the migration of the latest popup buttons in order to skip this compatibility problem.
Regards,
It is a problem with the CSS of your template and the ".modal" rules.
You have to edit your CSS in order to fix it by replacing ".modal" by "div.modal".
We are working on the migration of the latest popup buttons in order to skip this compatibility problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104355
by rcfoultz
Replied by rcfoultz on topic Shopping Cart
Thank you again for your quick reply,
That fixed it, I just did not have time to get back to you faster
That fixed it, I just did not have time to get back to you faster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #179837
by EnduranceCode
Replied by EnduranceCode on topic Shopping Cart
Hi Jerome,
I'm just having the same problem with print button and I've managed to solve the problem by changing ".modal" class to "div.modal" in the "bootstrap.css" file.
The problem is that I don´t like this solution because this is hacking the core bootstrap files. You said that you were "working on the migration of the latest popup buttons in order to skip this compatibility problem". Have you already found a solution for this problem that doesn't involve hacking the core bootstrap files?
Thank you.
Best regards.
I'm just having the same problem with print button and I've managed to solve the problem by changing ".modal" class to "div.modal" in the "bootstrap.css" file.
The problem is that I don´t like this solution because this is hacking the core bootstrap files. You said that you were "working on the migration of the latest popup buttons in order to skip this compatibility problem". Have you already found a solution for this problem that doesn't involve hacking the core bootstrap files?
Thank you.
Best regards.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by EnduranceCode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping Cart
Hi,
Indeed. Just change the "popup mode" option of the configuration and that should help.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Indeed. Just change the "popup mode" option of the configuration and that should help.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #180029
by EnduranceCode
Hi Nicolas,
What option must I choose for the "popup mode" configuration?
Thank you.
Best regards
Replied by EnduranceCode on topic Shopping Cart
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Indeed. Just change the "popup mode" option of the configuration and that should help.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Hi Nicolas,
What option must I choose for the "popup mode" configuration?
Thank you.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping Cart
Hi,
Try each one and see if one of them works for you.
Try each one and see if one of them works for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds