- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Emails in Billing Address - Edit Related Products
13 years 4 months ago #102667
by matps
Emails in Billing Address - Edit Related Products was created by matps
Hi There, two quick questions if I may.
Firstly, if you look at this page - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/accessor...over-for-645gs-646gs - you can see the text for Related Products is massive, where should I be looking to make it look the same as the Recently Viewed?
The next one, when an order is created I get the confirmation email from Hikashop with the product and the billing address with the person's name, details and phone number. I would like to be able to enter that persons email address just below the phone number, where should I be looking to do this?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Firstly, if you look at this page - www.lastseasons.co.uk/index.php/accessor...over-for-645gs-646gs - you can see the text for Related Products is massive, where should I be looking to make it look the same as the Recently Viewed?
The next one, when an order is created I get the confirmation email from Hikashop with the product and the billing address with the person's name, details and phone number. I would like to be able to enter that persons email address just below the phone number, where should I be looking to do this?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102694
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Emails in Billing Address - Edit Related Products
Hi,
* For the related products, you have changed the text-size using a CSS rule.
You have to do the same thing for the other elements that you want to style.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
The address in the email is displayed using the "address_template" view.
If you want to display the email, you have to edit this view.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-view-form.html
If you want to display the HikaShop user email, it will require some PHP skills (load the current user and display his address).
Otherwise, you can create a new "address custom field" for the email. The email will be stored in the user address and could be different than the user contact email.
Regards,
* For the related products, you have changed the text-size using a CSS rule.
Code:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price_full {
font-size: 18px;
}
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
The address in the email is displayed using the "address_template" view.
If you want to display the email, you have to edit this view.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-view-form.html
If you want to display the HikaShop user email, it will require some PHP skills (load the current user and display his address).
Otherwise, you can create a new "address custom field" for the email. The email will be stored in the user address and could be different than the user contact email.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds