- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #102875
by PhantomPWR
Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address was created by PhantomPWR
Hi guys,
In the first step of my checkout, when I'm logged in, nothing happens when I untick 'Use same address as for billing'.
Also, under billing address, when I click 'New' it just goes to the next step.
I don't use any pop-ups, so I don't know what could cause it.
Here's the URL: Heidi Kjeldsen Jewellery
This is the Javascript error:
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Array] has no method 'openBox'
hikashopEditAddress
onclick
Could you please have a look?
Many thanks
Jean
In the first step of my checkout, when I'm logged in, nothing happens when I untick 'Use same address as for billing'.
Also, under billing address, when I click 'New' it just goes to the next step.
I don't use any pop-ups, so I don't know what could cause it.
Here's the URL: Heidi Kjeldsen Jewellery
This is the Javascript error:
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Array] has no method 'openBox'
hikashopEditAddress
onclick
Could you please have a look?
Many thanks
Jean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102935
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Hi,
The bug is that apparently even though you have HikaShop 2.1.2 installed, you apparently have an old version of the administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php which breaks the javascript of the page.
Either that, or you have some caching activated on your website which cache the JS of the pages and you should turn it off so that the system uses the new javascript code of HikaShop.
The bug is that apparently even though you have HikaShop 2.1.2 installed, you apparently have an old version of the administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php which breaks the javascript of the page.
Either that, or you have some caching activated on your website which cache the JS of the pages and you should turn it off so that the system uses the new javascript code of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #102972
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Thanks for your reply, Nicolas.
I've now done the following:
However, I still have the same problem. Is there anywhere else I should turn caching off?
Regards
Jean
I've now done the following:
- Replaced administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
- Checked that caching is off
- Commented out a one year expires header for javascript in .htaccess(don't know if it's relevant)
However, I still have the same problem. Is there anywhere else I should turn caching off?
Regards
Jean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102990
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Hi,
The old javascript is still present in your header
Can you send us a ftp access and a backend acces to your website so we would be able to check your files and check your joomla configuration.
You can send us such information by private message.
Thanks,
The old javascript is still present in your header
Code:
var hikashop=Array();
hikashop['reqFieldsComp']=Array();
hikashop['validFieldsComp']=Array();
You can send us such information by private message.
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #102997
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Thank you very much, Jerome.
I've sent you all the access details via Hikashop contact page.
The Message Subject is Forum Topic: Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Many thanks
Jean
I've sent you all the access details via Hikashop contact page.
The Message Subject is Forum Topic: Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Many thanks
Jean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103034
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Hi,
Thanks for the access but the FTP access does not access to the website files. I just see an empty directory.
So I can't check the HikaShop files.
Regards,
Thanks for the access but the FTP access does not access to the website files. I just see an empty directory.
So I can't check the HikaShop files.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #103039
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Hi Jerome,
Sorry about that, I've sent you new FTP details.
Regards
Jean
Sorry about that, I've sent you new FTP details.
Regards
Jean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103050
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Hi,
You have a system plugin, named "hikashopfield" which has not been developed by ourself and which override the HikaShop class field using the HikaShop class field from HikaShop 1.5.8
That's why HikaShop can't load his own class field, because the class is already define in your system plugin.
By deactivate this plugin, the javascript problem will be fixed but, I don't know the other impacts. If you have a custom plugin for overriding the custom fields, it should be for a reason.
With HikaShop 2.x, there is new ways for class overrides by extending them. So the extends is more compatible with updates.
Regards,
You have a system plugin, named "hikashopfield" which has not been developed by ourself and which override the HikaShop class field using the HikaShop class field from HikaShop 1.5.8
That's why HikaShop can't load his own class field, because the class is already define in your system plugin.
By deactivate this plugin, the javascript problem will be fixed but, I don't know the other impacts. If you have a custom plugin for overriding the custom fields, it should be for a reason.
With HikaShop 2.x, there is new ways for class overrides by extending them. So the extends is more compatible with updates.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhantomPWR
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #103059
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Checkout Page Billing & Shipping Address
Hi Jerome,
Thank you very much for all your help!
I disabled the plugin and everything works as it should. I have no idea why or when I installed this plugin, but I've tested everything with it turned off and all seem to be working.
Anyway, my world is turning the right way around again!
Have a marvellous day!
Thank you very much for all your help!
I disabled the plugin and everything works as it should. I have no idea why or when I installed this plugin, but I've tested everything with it turned off and all seem to be working.
Anyway, my world is turning the right way around again!
Have a marvellous day!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds