Skip to main content

Not try to send confirmation of order

More
13 years 4 months ago #103002 by rikatos
How can I turn off hikashop sending the confirmation email of registration and order confirmation please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103004 by Jerome
Hi,

All emails are listed in the HikaShop backend: System > Emails.
You can unpublish the emails you don't want to send anymore.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeld-wen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103007 by rikatos
so easy, I couldnt see it for looking ! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103843 by jeld-wen
I have a similar question. I (as a shop owner) want to receive the order. But I don't want the order confirmation to be sent to the customer. I want to send a separate confirmation myself. Which e-mail should I turn off, so the customer won't get any automatic confirmation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103856 by nicolas
You should turn off both the order creation notification and the order status notification.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeld-wen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum