Skip to main content

Invalid Token

More
13 years 4 months ago #103016 by SuzyBGood
Invalid Token was created by SuzyBGood
Hi Guys,

I have been testing zones.. and I have a login that now has TWO addresses associated with it. so I want to use a certain one, I use the radio button to select it.. I'll just delete the other one (from the front end using the garbage button) but it says INVALID TOKEN.

Thoughts? I can just remove it from users but this was all done thru the front-end side so may come up for a customer.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103028 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Invalid Token
Hi,

Sorry we cannot reproduce your problem in the HikaShop demo website.
If you have an invalid token, it means that your session has expired or you are not logged anymore with the same account/session.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103119 by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Invalid Token
Hi Jerome,

Thanks. It happens right after I log in. Try here with username/pwd as SuzyB/SuzyB

dev.bff4u.com.au

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103126 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Invalid Token
Hi,

Thanks for the access. It is a strange error that I didn't notice before.
I will investigate more about it. Do you have the latest Joomla version ? (there were different patchs and I think we does not see all impacts).

To fix the problem, I made a little patch (but today I am not sure this patch will be include like that in HikaShop).
You can edit the "component/com_hikashop/hikashop.php" and add this content:
Code:
$token = hikashop_getFormToken(); $isToken = JRequest::getVar($token, ''); if(!empty($isToken)) { if(!JRequest::checkToken('request')) { $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $app->input->request->set($token, 1); } }
Just before
Code:
$session = JFactory::getSession();
It will fix the problem when Joomla SEF is activated.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103134 by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Invalid Token
Hi Jerome,

Thanks!


Setting

Value

Here is my System Info:


PHP Built On Linux box525.bluehost.com 2.6.32-20130307.60.9.bh6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Mar 7 15:58:33 EST 2013 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.30-log
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.4.13
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 12.2.0 Stable [ Neil Armstrong ] 21-September-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103222 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Invalid Token
Hi,

Thanks for your system information.
I suppose there is a modification in Joomla 3.1.1 which broke something between the SEF and the token.
It is clearly not logical that HikaShop have to re-create a value in "JInput" in order to make it work.

I will investigate more on it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum