- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
First Data e4 Gateway
That would be great news.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop have a "First Data" payment plugin which use "firstdataglobalgateway".
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-firstdata-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Also, I still need to know where to download the plugins. I may be able to use the authorize.net otherwise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All payment plugins are installed directly with HikaShop.
You can see them in the backend: System > Payment plugins.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Virtuemart is not working out well.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...guration.html#120931
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I talked to FirstData recently regarding our parntership with them and they didn't tell me anything about that.
The integration between FirstData e4 and the Authorize.net plugin is still working fine as far as I know and that's what I had recommended you 1 year ago, not the FirstData plugin which was indeed already deprecated at that time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now looking thought the FirstData payment pluing, which requires Store ID, API password and PEM, KEY files and password I cannot find anything related to that in The FirstData terminal.
Talking to the customer support only resulted in them saying, that sounds like a legacy/old plugin.
All I have in the Glogbal Gateway E4 Terminal is the
Terminal ID,
Gateway ID,
Division ID,
MID,
Transarmor Token and
a password.
There is a API section that shows me:
Key ID
HMAC Key
HMAC Key password and various empty content fields.
FirstData is used with Bank of America, which is the biggest bank in the US, which is what my clients are using. Please help!
PS: I also looked at using the Authorize plugin, but that has even more different configuration fields that I dont see in FirstData...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The FirstData payment plugin is indeed for a legacy payment gateway of FirstData.
If you want to use the GlobalGateway e4, you need to use their Authorize.net emulator.
Here is the documentation on that on their end:
firstdata.zendesk.com/entries/21784193-I...tible-Shopping-Carts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
* x_line_item # 1 - Taxable is too long (maximum is 3 characters)
* x_line_item invalid
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4
I was able to remedy the one error but now still have:
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4
from intowns suggestion at www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...guration.html#120931 , but the development of the plugin has changed so much that I was not able to do step 1, 3 and 4. only step 2 because I was not able to find the lines of code... any help is appreciated...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Let's continue the discussion there then.
PS: please don't post different messages for the same issue on several places.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.