- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
Qty discount Off price
13 years 3 months ago #108447
by Dodesign
Qty discount Off price was created by Dodesign
prntscr.com/1970uw
is it possible to release something like change price for two or more items?
is it possible to release something like change price for two or more items?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108470
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Qty discount Off price
Hi there,
I'm not I understand, could you be more precise?
Do you want to change the price a customer according to the number of item you buy or as the administrator?
I'm not I understand, could you be more precise?
Do you want to change the price a customer according to the number of item you buy or as the administrator?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108484
by Dodesign
Replied by Dodesign on topic Qty discount Off price
change the price a customer according to the number of item you buy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Qty discount Off price
That's already possible.
Simply enter each unit price in your product with the minimum quantity configured for each.
Simply enter each unit price in your product with the minimum quantity configured for each.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds