Help processing CC only on backend?
- sloanthrasher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #108711
by sloanthrasher
Sloan Thrasher
Help processing CC only on backend? was created by sloanthrasher
Hi,
I need to be able to process the CC transaction on the back-end. The info is collected from the customer when the order is placed, and then the order is picked and shipping is calculated. After the shipping is added to the order, I need to be able to process the credit card, preferably without having to cut and paste the CC info.
Is it possible to set up one of the payment processor plug-ins so that it:
1) Only appears in the backend when editing an order?
2) Retrieves the CC info (ie. Name, CC #, Exp Date, and CVV2) collected by the Credit Card Plug-In?
3) Removes the CC info from the order history after completing the transaction?
Thanks!
BTW, I'm using the Business version.
I need to be able to process the CC transaction on the back-end. The info is collected from the customer when the order is placed, and then the order is picked and shipping is calculated. After the shipping is added to the order, I need to be able to process the credit card, preferably without having to cut and paste the CC info.
Is it possible to set up one of the payment processor plug-ins so that it:
1) Only appears in the backend when editing an order?
2) Retrieves the CC info (ie. Name, CC #, Exp Date, and CVV2) collected by the Credit Card Plug-In?
3) Removes the CC info from the order history after completing the transaction?
Thanks!
BTW, I'm using the Business version.
Sloan Thrasher
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108713
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help processing CC only on backend?
Hi,
There is no option for that.
That would requie a heavy customization of the backend but nothing is impossible in programming.
There is no option for that.
That would requie a heavy customization of the backend but nothing is impossible in programming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds