Skip to main content

Add VAT to customer invoice

More
13 years 3 months ago #109217 by matps
Hi There,

I'd like to be able to add my companies VAT number to a customers invoice, how would I go about doing that?

I've set the 'Default address type' to Company with VAT number but I can't see a field to enter it in?

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109246 by matps
Replied by matps on topic Add VAT to customer invoice
I've also had some issues with the Code and Unit Price wrapping in the invoice, where would I need to change the css to alter this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109249 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll maybe find an answer there :

1. For your VAT number, you can add it in your "shop address" option of the configuration.
For your customers', you first need to publish it in the menu Display->custom fields and then modify the "address_template" view file via the menu Display->Views to add it.


Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109251 by matps
Replied by matps on topic Add VAT to customer invoice
Hi Mohamed,

Does that imply then just to add the VAT to the bottom of my address in the 'Your shop address' box?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109427 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add VAT to customer invoice
Hi,

That's indeed the case.

You should also put back the "Default address type" option to its default value.

Regarding the invoice, you can edit the HTML of the invoice in the file "invoice" of the view "order" for your backend template via the menu Display->Views. If you want to change the CSS of it, you can edit the backend CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum