- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Logout feature needed. What do you think about?
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #111020
by chocovo
Logout feature needed. What do you think about? was created by chocovo
Hello,
Looking around the forum I saw that there is a lot of people asking for Logout feature and making his "home solution".
Basically what I think is "If hikashop don't need a module to login, edit profile and buy, it should not need an external module to logout".
It would be nice Hikashop team think a "logout button menu", a hikashop module or something like that.
It will be also interesting to see if I am the unique user who think it or if majority users think the same.
Thanks and regards.
Looking around the forum I saw that there is a lot of people asking for Logout feature and making his "home solution".
Basically what I think is "If hikashop don't need a module to login, edit profile and buy, it should not need an external module to logout".
It would be nice Hikashop team think a "logout button menu", a hikashop module or something like that.
It will be also interesting to see if I am the unique user who think it or if majority users think the same.
Thanks and regards.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by chocovo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111067
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Logout feature needed. What do you think about?
Hi,
You can use a Joomla login module and restrict its access to the registered users, by this way it will display only the logout button when the customer is registered.
As it's already a Joomla option, we don't need to develop that.
You can use a Joomla login module and restrict its access to the registered users, by this way it will display only the logout button when the customer is registered.
As it's already a Joomla option, we don't need to develop that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds