Floating Edit Button
13 years 2 months ago #112221
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Floating Edit Button was created by sambob
Hi,
Just wondering how to turn-off the floating edit button at the checkout stage
Thanks in advance.
Just wondering how to turn-off the floating edit button at the checkout stage
Thanks in advance.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #112235
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Floating Edit Button
Hi,
I think that this is a CSS issue, So I'll probably need a link to your website for more précision about the code to use.
I think that this is a CSS issue, So I'll probably need a link to your website for more précision about the code to use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112240
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Floating Edit Button
Hi Mohamed,
I could do a display: none for the .modal, but isnt there a setting within hikashop to turn it off?
I could do a display: none for the .modal, but isnt there a setting within hikashop to turn it off?
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #112243
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Floating Edit Button
No, because you'll need it if you want to edit your address, the only solution would be to do it through remove the address step from your checkout workflow or do like you said with the "display : none;" CSS property.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds