Skip to main content

Problem with Customer listing page

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112650 by Kaffeman
Hi
When adding a customer to a new order I used the filter for finding her, which didn't work BTW, I had to manually select the user in the list. I left the name in the filter field though and now when I go to look at this customer in the order I set up the popup is blank. Whats even worse is that when clicking on Customers in the Customers dropdown gives me this!






EDIT:
Solved itself by restarting browser but frontend still has a problem as below!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Kaffeman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112652 by Kaffeman
Also, when going to my account in the frontend and there to the adress page I can't add a new adress or edit the old one. Nothing happens when pressing the corresponding button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112661 by Jerome
Hi,

Which version of HikaShop are you using ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112665 by Kaffeman
Using latest version 2.2.0 and Joomla 3.1.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112679 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you send me a link to your website for testing purpose, then I'll probably be able to reproduce the issue by myself ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112681 by Kaffeman
Sure
www.puterfreak.se

The REAL problem is only in frontend now. AS long as I'm not filtering users in backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112698 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok,

I tested it through your website and your "address page" seems to be working fine, I successfully added different addresses and changed my billing/shipping address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112705 by Kaffeman

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Ok,

I tested it through your website and your "address page" seems to be working fine, I successfully added different addresses and changed my billing/shipping address.

??
In the frontend?
It doesn't work in either FireFox or Chrome for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112972 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, Can you clear your cache and try it by creating a new user account and buying something ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112989 by Kaffeman
Did that just now and no, does not work anyway!

Hmmm, maybe I should clarify that I'm not using the link on the checkout page but the one in the TOP RIGHT menu.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Kaffeman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113021 by Mohamed Thelji
It's always working for me regardless of the link which is redirecting me to your checkout I can add an address through the address popup :


What do you mean by :

I'm not using the link on the checkout page but the one in the TOP RIGHT menu.

Can you explain it to me with some screenshots for example ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113038 by Kaffeman
Screenshots comming right up:
From the store frontend.


You click here at the top

Then you see this which is the control panel from Hikashop


Finally you come here and it's these two buttons that, for me atleast, isn't working.


Pointing at them and looking at the links, they go nowhere: www.puterfreak.se/index.php/mitt-konto/address#
I'm not 100% certain but I do think that they have worked before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113057 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, I can now reproduce your problem, can you try to download and install again the latest version ? If the problem remains, can you switch to another template, and tell me if your still have the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113183 by Kaffeman
Reupdated with latest package, no luck. Using a different template on that page gave nothing either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113300 by Xavier
Hi,

I think that the problem come from the popup system:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...-working.html#113282
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaffeman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113327 by Kaffeman
The popup was set to Inherit, setting it to Mootools fixed it so everything is working as it should now.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum