Skip to main content

Self pick up the goods

More
13 years 2 months ago #112663 by idoetz
Hallo,

I need a "shop" with this features.

Just preorder, no prices, no taxes.
The user MUST self pick up the goods.
But the user has to choose the "real" store during checkout.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112669 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Self pick up the goods
Hi there,

I think it's possible with Hikashop.
You can easily create free product and a manual shipping method named "self pick up".
About the store selection, I would suggest to use the custom fields to allow customer to choose during the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112677 by idoetz
Replied by idoetz on topic Self pick up the goods
Thanks for the answer.
I have to speak with the customer.
The experience has shown, that he needs some time to choose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum