- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Having a few challenges with HikaShop
- pureheartkidsbooks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #113009
by pureheartkidsbooks
Having a few challenges with HikaShop was created by pureheartkidsbooks
Hello, and thanks in advance for any help I can get here. I am so stuck.
1. The add to cart button on the categories pages does not work. www.pureheartkidsbooks.com/webstore/category/13-ebooks.html
2. I cannot find where to configure or display the shopping cart so that users can view their shopping cart or return to products to continue shopping after selecting a product.
3. I cannot for the life of me, work out how to re-login after having logged out after making a purchase. I have currently disabled the login, but need it to be there so that the user can add the shipping address.
Please help me before my client fires my arse. Thanks.
1. The add to cart button on the categories pages does not work. www.pureheartkidsbooks.com/webstore/category/13-ebooks.html
2. I cannot find where to configure or display the shopping cart so that users can view their shopping cart or return to products to continue shopping after selecting a product.
3. I cannot for the life of me, work out how to re-login after having logged out after making a purchase. I have currently disabled the login, but need it to be there so that the user can add the shipping address.
Please help me before my client fires my arse. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #113035
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Having a few challenges with HikaShop
Hi,
1. It's working fine for me expecting for the The Secret Wish - eBook product where you have probably set a Maximum quantity per order of 1, so can you show me what is the problem that you are having ?
2. You'll be able to do it by using the "After a product is added to the cart" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'"
1. It's working fine for me expecting for the The Secret Wish - eBook product where you have probably set a Maximum quantity per order of 1, so can you show me what is the problem that you are having ?
2. You'll be able to do it by using the "After a product is added to the cart" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds