Skip to main content

Question

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #113943 by thaiphoon
Question was created by thaiphoon
Hi,

two years ago I set up a website in Joomla! 1.5 and used Virtuemart for the online shop. At that time Virtuemart was easy to install, to configure and use. I have to redo the site now in Joomla 2.5.11 but:

Virtuemart has become a real pain in the butt, problems start jnow already when you just try to install Virtuemart. I have lost my whole day to solve that first problem and no end in sight! No wonder their customer review rating has dropped to a meagre 3.7. I looked at Joom Shopping and that is a rip-off with all the modules one has to purchase - not for me! Now comes Hika and I would like to find out if that might be the solution for me.

The site sells soccer jerseys. What I need to be able to do:

1. a shop where I am free to upload as many products as I want. 2. on a product page I need to be able to have drop-down menus for size / version and players, e.g. if the product is BALOTELLI #45 AC MILAN HOME 13/14 LEGA CALCIO, the buyer must be able on a drop down menu to choose the size he wants, on another drop down menu he can choose the version (Lego Calcio or Champions or Europa League) and on a third drop down menu he must be able to find the whole AC MILAN team, in case he chooses another player. 3 For payment he must be able to choose between PayPal and Bank Transfer within the EU. 5. I don't want to pay to remove a Hika logo or commercial on my site.







Is this all possible in HIKA, and without paying extra?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by thaiphoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113966 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Question
Hi,

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. missing point
5. Sure, it's an option

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #113977 by thaiphoon
Replied by thaiphoon on topic Question
Merci beaucoup, Jerome! J'embarque directement.
Salutations de la Thailande.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by thaiphoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum